Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Series 852 is an innovative thermally broken aluminiun commercial door system designed to complement the Elevate™ Commercial thermally broken CentreGLAZE™ and FrontGLAZE™ framing systems.
- Incorporating ThermalHEART™ technology, Series 852 delivers excellent thermal performance and is ideal for commercial and high-end residential applications where minimising heat or cold transfer is desired.
- To enable excellent thermal performance to be achieved, a “Thermal Break” is incorporated which separates the inside and outside elements of the frame providing an insulator to minimise the transfer of heat or cold between the elements.
- This insulating strip is manufactured from polyamide and delivers the same structural properties as aluminium to ensure the integrity of the system is maintained.
- Series 852 Commercial Door system incorporated fully beaded 50mm thick heavy duty door stiles and rails designed to accept 24mm IGUs.
- We also offer a range of snap-on glazing beads to allow us to fit thinner glass – down to 4mm thick.
- Door stiles have been designed to accept wide backset (34mm and 38mm) locks. The greater the backset the easier it is to access the key.
- Double glazed hinged doors will be heavy and for this reason we have designed an adjustable heavy duty hinge.
- Captive co-extruded glazing wedge option (illustrated) reduces the chance of vandalism.
- Available as hinged, pivot and sliding panels.
- Top and bottom rails are secured to stiles with heavy duty spigot fixed to thick backing plate with high tensile bolts.
- Can be confiigured as sliding or stacking sliding door wiht top-hung or bottom rolling options. Can also be configured as hinged or pivot door
|Maximum Panel Height*||2800mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1000mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 24mm|