Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- This thermally broken bottom rolling commercial bi-fold door system has been designed to go into ThermalHEART™ CentreGLAZE™ and FrontGLAZE™ framing.
- Frames can also be fabricated with 17mm Slimline jambs.
- 50mm Thick door panels accept thick glass and can achieve very large panel sizes.
- Framing and doors can be supplied in dual colour option with a different colour inside to out.
- Wide door stiles accept 40mm backset locks that allow easier access to the lock cylinder.
- The standard locks for Series 832 are lever compression locks with ICON™ 316 stainless steel furniture.
- AWS / Centor™ quad stainless steel roller bearings running in heavy duty concealed sill track. The F3 rollers will support panels up to 80Kg.
- Rollers and pivots can be height adjusted as required.
- Top and bottom pivots (jamb hinges) can be adjusted vertically and horizontally if required.
- There is a variety of sill options to choose from. Weather resisting and flush.
- Extra tall glazing beads designed to give 12mm glass bite and 15mm glass cover with 4mm installation/fabrication tolerance.
- True French meeting stiles for type BFD3+1 doors.
- Door rails nest into stiles to conceal assembly joints.
|Maximum Panel Height*||3000mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1000mm|
|Maximum Panel Weight*||80kg|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 28mm|