Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Series 826 is an innovative thermally broken aluminium FrontGLAZE™ framing system measuring 150mm x 60mm.
- Incorporating ThermalHEART™ technology, Series 826 delivers excellent thermal performance and is ideal for tall commercial frames where minimising heat or cold transfer is desired.
- To enable excellent thermal performance to be achieved, a “Thermal Break” is incorporated which separates the inside and outside elements of the frame providing an insulator to minimise the transfer of heat or cold between the elements.
- This insulating strip is manufactured from polyamide and delivers the same structural properties as aluminium to ensure the integrity of the system is maintained
- Series 826 FrontGLAZE™ framing has been designed specifically to accept 24mm Insulating Glass Units (IGUs).
- The 28mm deep glazing pocket positioned at the front of the framing is designed to accept thick heavy IGUs and allows glass to be installed easily with room to spare (catering for glass manufacturing and installation tolerances).
- This deep glazing pocket provides a 12mm bight as required by the IGU manufacturers and ensures compliance with glass warranties.
- Reinforced tall glazing bead at sill tolerates high negative wind loads.
- Available as internally glazed or externally glazed (bead on the outside).
- True captive glazing wedge allows reglazing from inside – ideal in elevated applications. The captive wedge also offers increased security.
- Glazing wedges are recessed into the framing for a clean aesthetic appearance.
- Wide range of thermally broken sub-frames to cover most installations, including sub-sills with integrated nailing fin ideal for residential installations.
- Internal and external swing hinged door thresholds are also thermally broken.
|Maximum Panel Height*||Various|
|Maximum Panel Width*||Various|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 24mm|