Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Series 804 is an innovative thermally broken aluminium CentreGLAZE™ framing system measuring 100mm x 60mm.
- Incorporating ThermalHEART™ technology, Series 804 delivers excellent thermal performance and is ideal for commercial and high-end residential applications where minimising heat or cold transfer is desired.
- To enable excellent thermal performance to be achieved, a “Thermal Break” is incorporated which separates the inside and outside elements of the frame providing an insulator to minimise the transfer of heat or cold between the elements.
- This insulating strip is manufactured from polyamide and delivers the same structural properties as aluminium to ensure the integrity of the system is maintained.
- Series 804 thermally broken CentreGLAZE™ framing has been designed specifically to accept 24mm Insulating Glass Units (IGUs).
- The 28mm deep glazing pocket is designed to accept thick heavy IGUs and allows glass to be installed easily with room to spare (catering for glass manufacturing and installation tolerances).
- This deep glazing pocket provides a 12mm bight as required by the IGU manufacturers and ensures compliance with glass warranties.
- Reinforced tall glazing bead at sill tolerates high negative wind loads.
- True captive glazing wedge on the outside reduces the chance of vandalism
- Wet top (silicone) glazing option also available.
- Glazing wedges are recessed into the framing for a clean aesthetic appearance.
- Wide range of thermally broken sub-frames to cover most installations, including sub-sills with integrated nailing fin ideal for residential installations.
- Internal and external swing hinged door thresholds are also thermally broken.
|Maximum Panel Height*||Various|
|Maximum Panel Width*||Various|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 24mm|