Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Series 730 incorporates ThermalHEART™ technology giving a true wide thermal break between the outside and inside faces. WERS (Window Energy Rating System) data shows that using the same IGU in a ThermalHEART™ Bi-fold door is 32% more efficient than a standard non-thermally broken Bi-fold door.
- A major advantage with ThermalHEART™ in cold climates is the reduction in internal condensation. This saves potential damage to timber reveals and paint finishes. ThermalHEART™ is also suitable for hot climates.
- We offer ThermalHEART™ in a range of stocked colours including dual colour ClearMIST™, contact your local Vantage fabricator for details.
- Running bi-fold doors on bottom rollers reduces the problems caused by lintel sag and allows us to offer optional highlights.
- This bi-fold door has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a high water resistance of 380Pa. This makes the product suitable for most residential applications.
- Low air infiltration, makes the product suitable for airconditioned buildings.
- The extra strong door stiles allow oversize door panels to be fabricated.
- Sharp square external glazing beads are standard.
- 100mm frame and transom have a soft 2mm internal radius.
|Maximum Panel Height*||2600mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||900mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 32mm/td>|