Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Series 729 incorporates ThermalHEART™ technology giving a true wide thermal break between the outside and inside faces. WERS (Window Energy Rating System) data shows that using the same IGU in a ThermalHEART™ door is 32% more efficient than a standard non-thermally broken door.
- A major advantage with ThermalHEART™ in cold climates is the reduction in internal condensation. This saves potential damage to timber reveals and floor finishes.
- ThermalHEART™ is also suitable for hot climates – ThermalHEART™ Windows and Doors will help to reduce the cooling load on airconditioning units in hot climates.
- We offer ThermalHEART™ in a range of stocked colours including dual colour ClearMIST™ (Clear anodised external with Surfmist powder coat internal).
- The doors have been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a high water resistance of 380Pa for external swing doors and 150Pa water resistance for internal opening doors, this making the product suitable for most residential applications.
- Low air infiltration makes the product suitable for airconditioned buildings.
- The extra strong door stiles allow oversize door panels to be fabricated.
- Sharp square external glazing beads are standard.
- 100mm frame and transom have a soft 2mm internal radius.
|Maximum Panel Height*||2600mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||900mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 32mm|