Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Series 726 incorporates ThermalHEART™ technology giving a true wide thermal break between the outside and inside faces. WERS (Window Energy Rating System) data shows that using the same IGU in a ThermalHEART™ awning is 32% more efficient than a standard non-thermally broken window.
- A major advantage with ThermalHEART™ in cold climates is the reduction in internal condensation. This saves potential damage to timber reveals and paint finishes.
- ThermalHEART™ is also suitable for hot climates – thermally broken windows and doors will help to reduce the airconditioning load in a hot climate.
- We offer ThermalHEART™ in a range of stocked colours including dual colour ClearMIST™ (Clear anodised exterior and Surfmist powder coat interior).
- The window has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a very high water resistance of 600Pa, this makes the product suitable for most applications including multi-storey apartments.
- Very low air infiltration, makes the product suitable for airconditioned buildings.
- The extra strong sash allows large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
|Maximum Panel Height*||2100mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1300mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 32mm|