Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- The Series 702 high performance sliding door has been tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards. Achieved a very high water resistance of >600Pa and complied with the air conditioning requirements of the standard.
- The extra strong multi-hollow meeting stiles allow large sliding doors to be fabricated in high wind load areas.
- There are a large variety of door combinations possible XXF, FXX, XF, FX, FXF, XFF, FFX, FXXF and FXXXXF. A 90º corner unit FX^XF and FXX^XXF also available.
- Compatible with the high performance Series 406 / 606 and 426 / 626 FrontGLAZE™ framing.
- Doors can be fitted with surface mounted deadlock, mortice lock or multi-point mortice lock.
- Doors run on heavy duty double bogey wheel carriages.
- Aluminium sub-sills are available and should be used in all installations.
- Doors can be fitted with internal sliding or roller fly doors.
|Maximum Panel Height*||3000mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1800mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 24mm|