Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Tested for compliance with the relevant Australian Standards and achieved a very high water resistance of 1000Pa, this makes the product suitable for most applications including multi-storey apartments.
- Low air infiltration, makes the product suitable for air conditioned buildings.
- The extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
- Splayed or square glazing beads available.
- 102mm frames, mullion and transom have a soft 2mm internal radius.
- Awning sashes can be fitted with cam handles, manual chain winders or concealed electric winders. The winder options suit fixed flyscreen installation.
- Sashes are hung on heavy duty four bar stainless steel or aluminium stays.
- Sashes and sidelights will accept a variety of glass thicknesses from 4mm single panes to 24mm insulating glass units.
|Maximum Panel Height*||Various|
|Maximum Panel Width*||Various|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 20mm|