Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- The Vantage Series 546 Bi-fold window is designed to complement the Series 548 Bi-folding door system.
- The main difference between Series 546 and 548 is the narrow horizontal rails.
- Series 546 uses the same overlight transom as the bi-fold door plus there is an additional transom for lowlights.
- Bi-fold windows come in a large variety of combinations (BFW2, BFW4, BFW2+2, BFW6 and BFW4+2 or BFW2+4).
- Successfully water tested at 300Pa.
- Mitred perimeter frame for maximum weather performance.
- Custom hinges wrap around the window stile and jamb removing the need for notching and shimming. These custom components dramatically improve the appearance.
- Custom window co-extruded Santoprene seal for maximum weather performance.
- Bi-fold windows are supported on dual or quad rollers running on heavy duty dual bottom rails.
|Maximum Panel Height*||1600mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||900mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 20mm|