Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Series 50 doors with 50mm thick stiles are significantly stronger than industry standard 44mm thick doors.
- 50mm thick doors are ideal for over height doors – they comply.
- Series 50 doors have removable snap-on glazing beads on horizontals and wrap around stiles.
- Stile to rail joint is securely fixed with custom spigot assembly.
- Door glass can be blocked with custom stile glazing block and adjustable setting block.
- Series 50 doors will accept glass up to 10.38mm thick.
- Horizontal rails can be fitted with square or splayed glazing beads.
- 19mm high glazing beads ensure that the glass gets the right bite.
- Can be security glazed with captive external glazing wedge.
- Four midrail options 50mm, 115mm, 125mm and 200mm deep.
- Lock stile wide enough to accept most lock types.
- Rebated French meeting stiles option available.
|Maximum Panel Height*||3000mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1000mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 10.38mm|