Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- High performance architectural sliding door system designed for high rise apartments.
- The 101.60mm frame is compatible with CentreGLAZE™ and FrontGLAZE™ framing and can be coupled together in runs of framing and doors.
- The door is ideal for projects that require very high water resistance when the door panels are not excessively big.
- As the moving sash is on the outside, we achieve very high water resistance – 600Pa. Also complies with the air conditioning requirements of the Australian Standard.
- There are a large variety of door combinations possible (XF, FX, FXF, XFF, FFX and FXXF).
- We can fit sliding flydoors on the inside.
- Doors can be fitted with surface or mortice deadlocks.
- Sashes run on custom lowline heavy duty double bogey wheel carriages.
- Tall bottom rail designed for added strength and makes the doors proportionally correct.
- Unwanted head recess is fitted with snap-in flat closer to ensure that the clean looks are maintained.
- Matching Series 461 sliding window available.
|Maximum Panel Height*||2700mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1500mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 20mm|