Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- This high performance awning and casement window has been designed to accept Truth™ Hardware. This allows us to offer very large casements and awnings fitted with scissor type winders with jamb to stile latches that secure the sashes in the closed position.
- The extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas. Successfully tested to resist 450Pa water.
- Fixed sidelights/lowlights and highlights can be single or double glazed.
- The perimeter frame has been designed to make installation into brick veneer and cavity brick easier with built-in nailing fins (weather bars).
- The Truth™ hardware can resist very high negative wind loads with the use of winders and side latches.
- Series 467 accepts flyscreens that tuck into head and sill recess.
- On casements it’s possible to clean the external glass face when the sash is in the 90º open position.
|Maximum Panel Height*||2100mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1210mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 24mm|