Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- This 102mm thick commercial grade awning window has been designed with bold frame lines and thick (strong) sashes that can carry heavy glass including 24mm thick double glazing.
- The perimeter frame has been designed to make installation into brick veneer and cavity brick easier with built-in nailing fins (weather bars).
- The extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
- Splayed or square glazing beads available.
- Awning sashes can be fitted with cam handles, manual chain winders or concealed electric winders. The winder options suit fixed flyscreen installation.
- Sashes are hung on heavy duty four-bar stainless steel or aluminium stays.
- Sashes will accept a variety of glass thicknesses from 4mm single panes to 24mm insulating glass units.
- Two non-facing (recessed) sash designs cover internal and external glazing.
|Maximum Panel Height*||1800mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1210mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 24mm|