Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- ClearVENT™ offers clear unobstructed vision as there are no horizontal central sash rails. As one sash is lifted the other lowers (the sashes are joined via cords and pulleys).
- Sashes can be secured with key or non-key locking shoot bolt.
- A fixed sill glass panel can be fitted into the ClearVENT™ window to make it easy to get top ventilation only. This fixed sill panel could also be used on tall windows in elevated installations as a safety barrier (check the requirements of local authorities).
- ClearVENT™ windows can be fitted with external flyscreens, special extrusions have been cut to make sure this detail matches the overall window design, no turn buckles required.
- Sashes are counterweighted by the adjoining sash via stainless steel/nylon pulleys and cords.
- ClearVENT™ vertical sliding sashes can also be installed into Series 50 or 51 hinged and Bi-fold doors.
|Maximum Panel Height*||1010mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1210mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 6.5mm|