Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- This 102mm thick commercial grade double-hung window has been designed with bold frame lines and 30mm thick (strong) sashes that can carry heavy glass including 20mm IGUs.
- The perimeter frame has been designed to make installation into brick veneer and cavity brick easier with built-in nailing fins (weather bars).
- Extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
- Both sashes can be hinged back into the room to allow cleaning of both sides of the glass from inside, without removing the fly screen.
- Sashes can be secured with custom key or non-key locking cam handle.
- Double-hung windows can be fitted with external flyscreens within the frame line, no turn buckles required.
- Successfully tested for compliance and drainage at 450Pa water resistance.
|Maximum Panel Height*||1050mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1155mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 20mm|