Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- 102mm thick commercial grade sliding window, incorporates bold frame lines and thick (strong) sashes that can carry thick heavy glass, including double glazing.
- The perimeter frame designed to make installation into brick veneer and cavity brick easier with built-in nailing fins (weather bars).
- Extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
- Double sash design with the external sash fixed.
- Both fixed and opening sashes can be installed, replaced or reglazed from inside.
- Large variety of window combinations possible (SF, FS, SFS, SS or FSSF) with and without highlights and or lowlights.
- Sliders can be fitted with surface or mortice deadlocks.
- Sashes run on heavy duty wheel carriages.
- Flyscreens can be fitted. When there is no requirement for flyscreens, frame is fitted with cavity closers so there are no unwanted recesses.
- Co-extruded PVC sill seal keeps water out of the system.
- Built-in proprietary ball valve drainage to transfer any water that may get into the drainage trough to the tubular sump sill.
- Will resist up to 300Pa water infiltration and comply with air conditioning requirements.
|Maximum Panel Height*||1600mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1350mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 20mm|