Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- High performance architectural sliding window system designed for high rise apartments.
- The extra strong sashes allow large sash windows to be fabricated for high wind load areas.
- Double sash design with a fixed internal sash.
- Both fixed and opening sashes can be installed, replaced and/or reglazed from inside the building. This could be an important feature in elevated situations.
- There are a large variety of window combinations possible (SF, FS, SFS or FSSF) with and without highlights/lowlights.
- Sliders can be fitted with surface or mortice deadlocks.
- Sashes run on custom lowline heavy duty double bogey wheel carriages.
- As the moving sash is on the outside, we achieve very high water resistance – 600Pa. This window also complies with the air conditioning requirements of the Australian Standard.
- Unwanted head recess is fitted with snap-in flat closer to ensure that the clean looks are maintained and air infiltration is improved.
|Maximum Panel Height*||1600mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1300mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 20mm|