Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Series 452 Sliding windows incorporate 17mm thick sliding window sashes fitted into CentreGLAZE™ framing using a custom head and sill and an inlay adapter.
- Double sash design with the external sash fixed.
- Both fixed and opening sashes can be installed, replaced and/or reglazed from inside the building. This could be an important feature in elevated situations.
- There is a large variety of window combinations possible (SF, FS, SFS or FSSF) with and without highlights/lowlights.
- Sliding sashes can be fitted with a variety of latches and locks including centre multi-point lock.
- The ventilation lock allows the opening sash to be key locked in the closed and partly open (ventilation) position.
- Flyscreens can be clipped into the frame without unsightly rivets, metal clips or turnbuckles.
|Maximum Panel Height*||1600mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||900mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 20mm|