Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- The LouvreMASTER™ sun control shutter is designed for external sun and/or privacy control in fixed panels or moving panels in the form of a hinged, sliding or a Bi-folding door.
- The LouvreMASTER™ system has been successfully tested for compliance with AS 2047 (wind and proof load). 1200mm wide door panel will withstand 2000Pa serviceability at 1/250 deflection and proof tested to 3000Pa.
- There is an awning / casement sash that will accept LouvreMASTER™ and can be fitted into Series 400 and 466 frames.
- The system has all blades working and has no dead or half blades.
- Blades are 88mm by 14mm oval shape. The pitch for the blades can vary from 60 to 80mm depending on panel height.
- The blades can be clamped in any position between open and closed with the use of an activation handle.
|Maximum Panel Height*||3000mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1500mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||N/A|