Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Series 411 Bi-fold door (top hung) has been designed to accept the 50mm thick heavy duty Series 50 and 52 doors.
- Can be manufactured with compliant panels up to 3000mm high.
- Bi-fold doors are hung on Centor™ twin stainless steel bearing rollers running in heavy duty dual overhead tracks.
- The standard E2 rollers will carry door panels up to 40kg.
- Heavy duty E3 will carry door panels up to 80kg.
- The Surelock™ adjustment on the pivots and carriers allow all panels to be lifted or lowered easily with a flat screwdriver. Doors can be adjusted vertically up to 5mm plus or minus.
- Carriers, pivots, hinges and fixings supplied in 304 SS.
- Snap-on jamb adapter accommodates an extensive range of jambs to cover almost any situation.
- A variety of lever and lock options are available including multi-point locking for added security.
- Successfully tested to resist 450Pa water and suitable for air conditioned buildings when weather resisting sill is used.
- Can be configured to incorporate single or double entry doors so access can be achieved without opening the whole unit.
|Maximum Panel Height*||3000mm|
|Maximum Panel Width*||1000mm|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 24mm|