Key Features / Performance Characterstics
- Series 400 CentreGLAZE™ shopfront framing – 102mm frame for single glazed applications.
- True captive glazing wedge allows reglazing from inside – ideal in elevated applications.
- The captive wedge also offers increased security.
- Wide range of sub-sills to cover most installations, including sub-sills with integrated nailing fin ideal for residential installations.
- Sub-head and two piece sub-jambs.
- Numerous door thresholds including weather resisting thresholds for external and internal swing doors.
- Accepts louvre blades, top hung and bottom rolling sliding door track systems.
- Snap together corners including 135º.
- Designed for use with Series 50, 51 and 52 commercial doors.
- Compatible with Commercial and Architectural Series systems.
|Maximum Panel Height*||Various|
|Maximum Panel Width*||Various|
|Maximum Glass Thickness||≤ 10.38mm|